FIRST PENTECOSTAL CHURCH IS RE-OPENING
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13TH AT 10:30AM.
We are excited to be planning to gather again for Sunday Worship. As we do so, we are putting into place safeguards designed and implemented by the PAONL in consultation with Government, Public Health, and Insurance officials to protect you, our children/youth, and staff.
REGISTRATION NOW REQUIRED
You may register three ways:
- Online at https://fpc1925.churchcenter.com/
- FPC Church App – Download at your devices Appstore/Playstore by searching for “Church Center.”
- By calling the church office 709-634-4641 during office hours.
The following steps will require your cooperation as you consider registering for services:
- Take the online COVID-19 self-assessment. (6 Questions)
- Adhere to all COVID-19 protocols including wearing masks while on the church premises. Facemasks may be removed when you are seated during the service.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Here is what you can expect after you have completed your registration.
- Doors will open at 10:00 am and close at 10:30 am due to maximum capacity restrictions.
- Ushers will be holding entry doors open for you when you arrive along with hand sanitizer for you.
- Ushers will be wearing face masks and gloves as they assist you.
- Upon entry, you will need to confirm your pre-registration with the Registrar at the Registration Desk located in the middle of the Lobby.
- You will then proceed to the sanctuary by following the floor markings and be seated by an Usher who will escort you to your designated seats. Due to the complexity of current restrictions you are not permitted to choose your own seating.
- Family groups/bubbles can sit together with (3) chairs of space between groups. Every other row has been removed for your safety.
- Social distance practices will be in place throughout the building, including seating within worship spaces.
- Each worship space will be cleaned and sanitized at the conclusion of each service.
- If FPC has been your home, this is your service!
If you are:
- Feeling ill, have any sign or symptoms of an infectious disease we ask that you stay at home.
- If you feel you are among the vulnerable population to COVID-19, defined by GovNL as “adults over 60 and people with chronic medical conditions” or
- If you are just not comfortable being out in a place of public worship yet, we still have a home for you.
Join us each Sunday at 10:30 am for our online Facebook live service – That’s right, we are continuing our online services. Over the past 6 months you have been a part of our church family and we want that to continue.
We will remain proactive by following our “Plan of Action” to return to public worship gatherings. It is our hope and prayer that our whole community will partner with us to help prevent and reduce the incidence of COVID-19 at FPC. Please feel free to reach out to us with your concerns or questions. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe and healthy.
In all that we do in our effort to return to public gatherings, we pray the prayer of 3 John 1:2 “Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.”
See you on Sunday! Pastor Larry